Sabtu, 26 September 2015

EF#27: Simple Seven Habits of Me, That Change My Life

credit
Long time no participation at weekly challenge of BEC Group and I know this post is too late but nevermind cause I want to start again exercise about writing in english.

Last week the theme about Simple Habits That Change My Live,  so I want to share about the simple of me, I hope its useful for readers.

  1. Breakfast. my parent habituate to breakfast at the morning to discover some energy and speed up our activity, fresh. althought just drink a glass of milk and bread or egg, its enough.
  2. Smile. smile is the simple one religious service yeah. smile can make our heart and other people heart feel calm.
  3. Be Patient. I know for emoional controlling is dificult but I try to do it everyday until I can realize next time. the procces more important than result
  4. Greeting. Say Assalamu'alaikum or the other greeting same with give the best prayer to other people, someone feel happy and love with friendly personal.
  5. Reading.  I like reading Alquran,  inspiratif story, kids story, and funny story cause I always feel amazed with plot, actor, and the writer. my favorite writer is Dewi Rieka, Dian Kristiani, Meti Herawati, Dee Lestari, etc.
  6. Sleeping on the day before afternoon. everyday I need sleeping on the day although just fifteen minutes. I think quality rest more important better thanhow long I take a rest. a benefit of sleepeng, after that I feel fresh and at the night I can write a blog without sleepy.
  7. Appreciate about Time. time is running around so fast and never comeback, so lets value the time with learn of time management. try to do something on time, fulfill a promise, give the best precious about me.
Hmmm, truelly manything about my habbits can change the life, but I think enough for this challenge. how bout you guys?

3 komentar:

Vita mengatakan...

Haha I also like to take a nap in the afternoon especially in weekend. I don't know if it's a usual habit for adult though..

zaqiamomfafa.com mengatakan...

Vita: yes, if I didn't do it can make me headache hihi...

zaqiamomfafa.com mengatakan...

Vita: yes, if I didn't do it can make me headache hihi...