Sabtu, 09 Mei 2015

English Friday: #18 Complicated Relationship with Signal

Time so fast around and now friday again, so this time to weekly challenge of BEC. the theme is about complicated relationship and ask my opinion to tell about that.

everybody surely have complicated relationship with different version. admin giving a freedom of relationship its not about with personal but the other. and suddenly I choose relationship with   Signal. why?

signal
 The reason is: firstly, I have Long Distance Relationship with my handsome husband, so I need good signal to communicated with him. Error signal can turn up problem about miss understanding. Usually fight if we have different mind to give the best for our child. I aware if everybody was born special with caracter which need long time to same our mind as mommy and daddy, I Miss U and Love You. We (Me and daughter) will waiting for you to come back again :-*

My Husband

Secondly, I try to be a writer and blogger. Almost one year I know about blog and start to lesson about it but, begin enter to write world is scientific creativity since university lecture. Now, as housewife I want to be productive mommy which balance in domestic activity and universal activity, so I choose blog. and I need good signal to perfectlyI want it. do you know if error signal? world feel so quiet and empty moreover globalisation was enter our cauntry free without limit. many communication electronical come, everyone person have any gadge, so signal was limited and all of our work pending.

credit
Okey, I can stress if nothing signal and impact to our activity, so I hope signal its always okey cause there are very complicated to me.

8 komentar:

Sandrine JB mengatakan...

I love your point of view. Complicated with signal... And it surely gives a bad relationship. :D
Btw Nice too be here in your blog :)

Rosiy Wibisono mengatakan...

Sekarang hidup tanpa sinyal itu berasa sayuran tanpa bumbu. Percuma bergadget canggih kalo gak bisa diapa2in.
Eh kalo lagi postingan EF boleh komen pake basa Indonesia kan?

zaqiamomfafa.com mengatakan...

Sandrine: Nice to know you...^_^ and thanks for coming here...yupz signal is primary necessary for now ya..

zaqiamomfafa.com mengatakan...

mfrosiy: bener bngt...ndak di kota maupun pedalaman signal trkadang tak mndukung hmm...

catatansijarijempol mengatakan...

hehe signal is your big problem ya ki, but i know you both since we were in collage ya, and here you are, still with your kakanda, ciyeee^^,
aduh aku mau nulis ditema ini tapi speecless, kebanyakan complicatednya, ohh God saveme pliss#eh tetiba curcol,wakakaka

zaqiamomfafa.com mengatakan...

mbk Fika: right sist....from friend to be husband hihi...

Pengobatan Limpa Bengkak mengatakan...

make the story exciting, indulgent Ms. nyari signal it is difficult indeed to make us angry

zaqiamomfafa.com mengatakan...

more be patient..... ^_^