Minggu, 22 Februari 2015

English Friday#7 : The Red Fighter

The theme is : Snap and Tell a Story

My Red Fighter
This is first time for me posting English FridayI know its too late but nevermind I want try it. I'm sorry cause my english so badly huuu...huuua

This picture very impressing for me, not about beautiful of me hihi but my motorcycle which called "Red Fighter". Why? because this is outcome of my hardwork as teacher while 2 years. I'm so glad can buy it.

The Red Fighter like boyfriend which company wherever I go, wow. as career women I need vehicle privacy and I choose motorcycle because it's very simple, style, and feel comfortable. I must work a while 68, start at 6 in the morning and finish at 8 pm to get our passion, to survive at other city, and to make happy my family.

Before get marriage, I am stand alone girl with many dream to be a succes women in the future. Now, after marriage and have one daughter, I must focus become a wonder woman for my little family. I have fun with my activity now and next time I believe I can career again.

I miss all of memory seven years in Malang City with my "Red Fighter" T_T




4 komentar:

Febriyan mengatakan...

Welcome to the club Mba. Glad you are joining us.

Buying things with our own money is really something mba.

zaqiamomfafa.com mengatakan...

Thanks you for u'r coming in my blog...

thats right really something dah.. ^_^

Ika Safitri mengatakan...

Keep FIGHT ^_^

zaqiamomfafa.com mengatakan...

Thanks you ^_^