Sabtu, 07 Maret 2015

EF#9 : Sharing, Action, and Have Fun

Theme weekly challenge of English Friday is Share Your Meet Up. I must hard thinking what will I write to this articel, hmmm.

Dok. pribadi
Actually, I do know if blogger usually meet up to keep friendly and come closer one by one, yeah because I'm a new comer.

I start write blog since September 2014, so manything I want to more lesson about blog. I move to live at Bali but I don't have any friend to share or discussion so to be a blogger is the best choise.

next time, of course I want be  present if meet up with any friends of blogger especially at Negara-Bali. and meet up which I want is sharing all about blog, trick and than action in front of our laptop so that knowledge will not forgotten.

After that we can have fun like eating, singing, or chatting to be a friendship.

I think enough for this articel cause I don't have experience about the topic hehey....*_* 


7 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Thank you for joining the challenge Mba.
Meet up and learning things, such as blogging, that's a nice idea.
You can browse mine also for blogging tips. But I used WP instead of BS.

zaqiamomfafa.com mengatakan...

most of EF blogger use WP....what different?

I try to learn about blog with english language to remember my knowledge

zaqiamomfafa.com mengatakan...

ur welcome maz...thanks for your comment ^_^

Christanty Putri Arty mengatakan...

wow you've writing fiction so well. Very proudly, keep happy blogging :)

zaqiamomfafa.com mengatakan...

thanks mak christ...just try, learn, consist for this challenge ^_^

Dewi Rieka mengatakan...

di bali ada penulis erlina ayu dan debby lukito...ada FB nya, ayo kenalaan...

zaqiamomfafa.com mengatakan...

iya mak dew...ada contactnya di WA...tpi di Denpasar...yg d Jembrana blm ada.just me hiks..